C section is a surgical method of delivery. This is conducted when mom is not able to give birth to baby through vagina because of some complications. Reduction of weight after C section is tougher than normal delivery because healing of scars after surgery also takes time.
5 must to do tips for mothers to reduce weight after C section are:
1. Patience is the key: Some mothers have too much urge to lose weight and regain their original shape after delivery. But you should give time to your body so that it can heal after a major operation. When your body is ready for workout after 10-12 weeks, then start with mild exercise. Do everything in a super controlled way. Don’t overdo anything or stress up body in any way.
2. Breastfeeding helps: It has been proven by many foreign scientific institutes that breastfeeding is very necessary to maintain weight. After delivery, the body of a mother produces milk continuously for some time. It is needed to be consumed by the baby otherwise it will assemble to form malignant and carcinogenic fat-lumps. Internet is loaded with suggestions of breastfeeding your baby in order to reduce weight.
3. Light exercises: After C section, be very careful with every movement of the body. Don’t be harsh on your body. Start with light exercise like lifting hands and legs while lying straight on ground. Walking is proven to be the most effective way to reduce weight. Also, it is not hazardous in any way after C section as it doesn’t put up any load on body. Have enough amount of rest and sleep. Sleeping burns calories too!!
4. Balanced diet: Leaving food does not reduce weight at all. You should have enough amount of fibre in your diet. Include a lot of salad in your meal. Double the intake of protein. It is a good source of energy and necessary for breastfeeding mothers. Avoid sugary foods like pastries. Junk food is a poison. Make a diet chart planned by some dietician and eat healthy food to reduce weight at a better rate after C section.
5. Stay hydrated: Drink a lot of liquids. Consume at least 4-5 litres of fluid per day. Drink a lot of water to cleanse your body internally. Take fresh fruit juices and strictly avoid sugared and canned juices. Say no to colas. Minimise the amount of caffeine intake which is present in high concentration in tea and coffee. Take green tea and lemon juice as much as possible. Lemon juice in warm water taken early morning is tested to reduce weight very rapidly.
So, healthy life style is the key to reduce weight. Being easy on body and taking its good care is all a mother needs to regain shape after delivery.